Sunday, February 20, 2011

Katella Family Grill is family food for all

1325 West Katella Avenue
Orange, CA 92867
714-997-9191

  When the family can not decide what to eat we like to go a family style restaurant that has a good variety of food that allows each person to find something they want. A great restaurant for this is Katella Family Grill. The menu has enough to choose from that everyone in my family can find something they want to eat. We ended up at Katella Family Grill a few nights ago. My daughter ordered her usual hamburger, my son got a chicken breast sandwich, my wife got fried chicken and I got pork chops. With drinks and a tip the whole meal was $52.

  My daughter ate her burger and fries and she said the hamburger was good and the fries were yummy. My son chowed down on his sandwich and said it was tasty. He did not seem overly excited about the food but he did say that he did enjoy his meal.



  My wife said the fried chicken was moist. The skin was crispy and had good flavor. She said she enjoyed the chicken better then the chicken you can get in a bucket. She also said the baked beans were really good. The meal was half a chicken and two sides.



   I decided to get pork chops with a baked potato and steamed green beans. I started with a fork full of green beans which were loaded with slivered almonds. They were cooked nice and still had a of snap to them when I bit into them. My baked potato was fluffy and buttery, just the way I like it. The pork chops were grilled but did not have any spice on them. So they were simple yet good. The stuffing the chops rested on was also good. This was a good meal that left me full but not stuffed.


  Katella Family Grill is a restaurant that we go to often because it is good food at a reasonable price. When the family goes there we know everyone will be able to find something they want to eat and it won't cost me an arm and a leg. The food is always good but nothing I'd rave over. If you happen to be in the area and need a good meal then Katella Family Grill will deliver.
 
Katella Family Grill on Urbanspoon

No comments: