Thursday, December 20, 2012

My Favorites from 2012


 I am not one for making lists because it is so hard to choose favorites from all the places I have eaten at in 2012. But a lot of the time I do get asked what has been my "favorite" place to eat. So I thought I would share some of my favorites, in no particular order.

1. The Filling Station in Orange started my year out on the right foot. Awesome breakfast and the family has been back for dinner which was also damn good.

The Filling Station 

2. Tummy Stuffer in Anaheim has been a favorite of mine for years and in 2012 I finally took the time to write about it.

Tummy Stuffer 

3. Sharky's Wood Fired Mexican Grill in Long Beach is a must whenever the family goes to the Aquarium of the Pacific.

 Sharky's

4. The Playground in Downtown Santa Ana was definitely a hit with my wife and I.

The Playground DTSA 

5.  Mi Casa was recommended by friends and readers and a good recommendation at that.

Mi Casa 

6. The Globe would be my most recent addition to this list.

The Globe 

No comments: