Monday, November 9, 2015

Burger Gluttony

The Pint House - Orange
1547 W Katella Ave
Ste. 102
Orange, CA 92867
714-633-7468

  I was taken to The Pint House in Orange on a whim and have been craving the burgers ever since. I made it a point to take my foodie friend there so he too could try and crave these monstrous burgers. The burgers can be close to $15 each but they are well worth every penny. Plus the The Pint House in Orange has an awesome selection of beers on tap. So it is a win, win for me.

  On this visit it was a Monday evening dinner, and  we were able to be seated right away. The seating is tight so the less crowded the better for me. On a side note, The Pint House has Bottle Logic Brewing Co. Beers on tap which was an extra bonus for me. Looking over the menu at Pint House they have many so many other tasty sounding meal options, but the burgers, for me, are king of the hill here. So I ordered the pastrami burger with garlic, parmesan fries. My friend ordered the pulled pork burger with onion rings. With two pints of beer and a dessert I forgot to picture, bad me, the total for this meal was about $58.


  This pastrami burger is loaded with a grilled beef patty, sliced pastrami, melted swiss, caramelized onions, garlic aioli mayo and the rest of the classic fixings. When this behemoth was placed in front of me it took me a few turns of the plate to figure where I was going to attack this burger. I opted to slice it in half and attempt to conquer this burger one half at a time. The first bite of this bad boy was loaded with flavor. I was getting smokey from the grilled beef, fatty from the pastrami, sour from the pickles and slight kick from the mustard. The patty it self was moist while the pastrami was tender. The veggies were super fresh and the cheese was gooey good, just the way I like it. I only managed to eat half of this burger and picked at the meat and pastrami on the second half. The fries on the side were crispy and full of garlic parmesan sprinkles. 


  Here is a picture of the pulled pork burger that I had to share with you guys just to show how enormous each burger from The Pint House. As you can see, it is totally worth the menu price. Also I have to say that these onion rings were bomb. Crunchy outside batter that sticks to the sweet onion. These definitely gave my love of the garlic parmesan fries a run for the money.

  I have and will continue to recommend The Pint House in Orange to any burger connoisseur. These are easily some of the best burgers I have had to date. I will continue coming to The Pint House so I can try every burger they offer on the menu. Thanks again EK for the introduction and introducing me to this burger heaven! 



No comments: